Mp3 Tiamat - Wildhoney
|1||Whatever That Hurts||5:48|
|2||Do You Dream Of Me?||5:06|
|6||A Pocket Size Sun||8:04|
|7780-2||Tiamat||Wildhoney (CD, Album)||Century Media||7780-2||US||1994|
|RR26||Tiamat||Wildhoney (CD, Album, Unofficial)||ООО "Русь Рекордс"||RR26||Russia||Unknown|
|NE 242||Tiamat||Wildhoney (Cass, Album)||Valentine Sound Productions||NE 242||Malaysia||1995|
|9976802||Tiamat||Wildhoney (CD, Album, RE)||Century Media||9976802||Europe||2011|
|none||Tiamat||Wildhoney (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Tiamat)||none||Russia||Unknown|
- Bass – Johnny Hagel
- Drums [Session] – Lars Sk ld
- Engineer – Siggi Bemm, Waldemar Sorychta
- Guitar, Vocals – Johan Edlund
- Keyboards [Parts] – Waldemar Sorychta
- Layout – Carsten Drescher, Johan Edlund, Media Logistics
- Lead Guitar [Session] – Magnus Sahlgren
- Lyrics By – Edlund (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10)
- Management – Tiamat Management
- Music By – Edlund (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6 to 10), Hagel (tracks: 1, 3, 5), Sahlgren (tracks: 9), Petersson (tracks: 6), Sorychta (tracks: 3, 4, 8)
- Painting [Cover & Inlay Paintings] – Kristian Whalin
- Photography By [Inlay] – Johan Edlund
- Producer – Waldemar Sorychta
- Vocals [Additional] – Birgit Zacher
Almost identical to Tiamat - Wildhoney, but with a mould SID code.
Most likely released sometime between 1994 and 1997.
Issued in a standard clear tray jewel case with a 12-page booklet with artwork, credits and lyrics.
Recorded and mixed at Woodhouse Studios in July 1994.
Mastered by DMS.
Published by Magic Arts 1994.
Johnny Hagel exclusively plays Esh basses.
Track 1 "Wildhoney" is an instrumental track
Track 4 "25th Floor" is an instrumental track
Track 7 "Kaleidoscope" is an instrumental track
Track 9 "Planets" is an instrumental track
℗ Magic Arts 1994
© Centurty Media 1994
Distribution: SPV in Germany; Rough Trade in Benelux; Plastic Head in UK; P.I.A.S. in France; Echo Music in Austria; Disctrade in Switzerland; Flying Rec. in Italy; Donosti Rock in Spain; Rock City in Greece; Voices of Wonder in Norway; Pingo Music in Denmark; Spinefarm in Finland; Houde of Kicks in Sweden.
- Barcode (Text): 7 277017 708028
- Barcode (String): 7277017708028
- Matrix / Runout: DURECO  77080-2
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5602
- Label Code: LC6975
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Magic Arts
- Copyright (c) – Century Media
- Recorded At – Woodhouse Studio
- Mixed At – Woodhouse Studio
- Mastered At – DMS, Marl
- Published By – Magic Arts Publishing
- Distributed By – SPV
- Distributed By – Rough Trade
- Distributed By – Plastic Head
- Distributed By – PIAS
- Distributed By – Echo Music
- Distributed By – Disctrade
- Distributed By – Flying Records
- Distributed By – Donosti Rock
- Distributed By – Rock City
- Distributed By – Voices Of Wonder
- Distributed By – Pingo Music
- Distributed By – Spinefarm Records
- Distributed By – House Of Kicks
- Pressed By – Dureco
Wildhoney is the fourth studio album from Swedish music group Tiamat. The album was produced by Waldemar Sorychta and released by Century Media records in 1994. Vocalist Johan Edlund and John Hagel were the only two remaining members of Tiamat who were still with the group after their previous album Clouds in 1992. The album was marked a strong change in the style of Tiamat's music with more progressive rock- and psychedelic music-influenced music and a less death metal-oriented style. The music on. Wildhoney - Tiamat. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. TIAMAT - Wildhoney Album Track. Century Media Records. Taken from the album, 'Wildhoney', Century Media Records 1994. Buy now: - Wildhoney 1994. Wildhoney 1994. To favorites 75 Download album. Listen album. Psychedelic Doom Metal Gothic Metal. Sweden Psychedelic Death Doom Metal Line-up : Johan Edlund - Vocals, Guitar Johnny Hagel - Bass Lars Skjöld - Drums Magnus Sahlgren - Session lead guitar Четвёртый студийный альбом группы, выпущенный 24 октября 1994 года. На Wildhoney отступающие в тень элементы дэт-метала смешиваются с эмбиентными подложками в композициях используются звуки природы, а медленные тяжёлые риффы постепенно переходят в гармоничные мелодии. Listen free to Tiamat Wildhoney Wildhoney, Whatever That Hurts and more. 10 tracks 42:04. Wildhoney is the critically acclaimed 1994 album by Tiamat. Released after their worldwide tour with Entombed and Unleashed, the record made the band one of the first along with Opeth to progress beyond genre lines in the renowned Swedish death metal scene. Stylistically, the album owes a lot to psychedelic and progressive rock Pink Floyd and King Crimson have been cited by band members as a particular influence on the album. Type: Full-length. Release date: September 1st, 1994. Catalog ID: 77080-2. Another classic album. February 15th, 2005. Tracks 1 & 5 by Edlund & Hagel Tracks 2, 7, & 10 by Edlund Track 3 by Edlund, Hagel, & Sorychta Track 4 & 8 by Edlund & Sorychta Track 6 by Edlund & Track 9 by Edlund & Sahlgren. Recording information . The album was marked a strong change in the style of Tiamats music with more progressive rock- and psychedelic music-influenced music and a less death metal-oriented style. The music on the album deals with the occult, nature, and LSD. Wildhoney Q&A. Album 1994 10 Songs. Metal , 1994. The album elevated the group's combination of lingering death metal roots and ambient soundscapes to unparalleled heights of invention. Not necessarily a concept album in the lyrical sense, the record still operates as a virtually seamless aural experience, as tracks are often grouped into extended suites