Mp3 Phil Miller - Cutting Both Ways
|1||Green & Purple|
|2||Figures Of Speech|
|4||Green & Purple Extract|
|5||Hic Haec Hoc|
|8||A Simple Man|
|IMP 18615||Phil Miller||Cutting Both Ways (LP, Album)||Impetus Records||IMP 18615||UK||1987|
|RUNE 11||Phil Miller||Cutting Both Ways (LP, Album)||Cuneiform Records||RUNE 11||USA & Europe||1987|
|Rune 11 CD, RUNE 11 CD||Phil Miller||Cutting Both Ways (CD, Album, RE)||Cuneiform Records, Cuneiform Records||Rune 11 CD, RUNE 11 CD||US||1989|
- Bass – Hugh Hopper (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 6)
- Drums – Pip Pyle (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 6)
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Dave Stewart (tracks: 4, 5), Mark Graham (tracks: 2, 3), Pete Ball (tracks: 1, 6)
- Guitar – Phil Miller
- Guitar Synthesizer [Synth Guitar] – Phil Miller (tracks: 4, 5)
- Keyboards – Pete Lemer (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 6)
- Photography By [Live Photos] – Ken Ansell
- Saxophone [Saxes] – Elton Dean (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 6)
- Synthesizer [DX7, MSQ, SP 12, Prophet Emulator] – Dave Stewart (tracks: 4, 5)
- Voice – Barbara Gaskin (tracks: 4)
- Written-By, Sleeve Notes – Phil Miller
Track 1 recorded & mixed at Vacant Studios November 1985.
Track 2 & 3 recorded & mixed at Spaceward November 1985.
Tracks 4 & 5 recorded at Grove Park Studios 1986, mixed at Spaceward.
Track 6 recorded & mixed at Vacant Studios November 1987.
- Barcode (Text): 4 988037 013728
- Barcode (Scanned): 4988037013728
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): VJCP-25065-1-A1F V
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Japan Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Japan Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Spaceward Studios
- Mixed At – Spaceward Studios
- Recorded At – Vacant Studios
- Mixed At – Vacant Studios
- Recorded At – Grove Park
- Mixed At – Grove Park
- Made By – Virgin Japan Ltd
Cutting Both Ways. Phil Miller - Cutting Both Ways 1987. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Jazz-Rock Progressive Rock. Phil Miller. Songs in album Phil Miller - Cutting Both Ways 1987. Phil Miller - Green And Purple ExtractHic Haec HocA Simple Man. Phil Miller - Eastern Region. Phil Miller - Second Sight. Phil Miller - Hard Shoulder. Phil Miller - Figures Of Speech. Phil Miller - Green And Purple. Cutting Both Ways is a music studio album recording by PHIL MILLER Canterbury SceneProgressive Rock released in 1987 on cd, lp, vinyl andor cassette. Only for completionists 0. Review by Tom Ozric PROG REVIEWER. Cutting Both Ways by Phil Miller, released 01 January 1989 1. Green & Purple Extract, Hic Haec Hoc, A Simple Man 2. Eastern Region 3. Second Sight 4. Hard Shoulder 5. Figures of Speech 6. Green & Purple Phil Miller made his name as guitarist with the legendary Canterbury bands Delivery, Matching Mole, Hatfield & the North and National Health. After the demise of National Health, he began preparing for a solo career that began with Cutting Both Ways and continues to this day. Compact Disc CD Digital Album Includes unlimited streaming of Cutting Both Ways via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Get album. Artist images. 362 listeners. canterbury scene. progressive rock. Philip Paul Miller 22 January 1949 - 18 October 2017 was an English progressive rockjazz guitarist who was part of the Canterbury scene. Miller was born in Barnet, Hertfordshire. Green & Purple Extract, Hic Haec Hoc, A Simple Man 15:59 2. Eastern Region 5:58 3. Second Sight 5:02 4. Hard Shoulder 4:32 5. Figures Of Speech 9:06 6. Green & Purple 9:32. TWO TRACKS from his 1987 album. Matching Mole on Rockenstock 7-1-1972 - Продолжительность. Self-taught on guitar, Phil formed his first band, Delivery, at age 17 which backed blues musicians playing at Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club in London. He later founded Matching Mole, Hatfield and the North, National Health, Short Wave with Hugh Hopper, Pip Pyle and Didier Malherbe, and In Cahoots, which he. Cutting Both Ways 1987 is technically his band In Cahoots, though they do not use this moniker anywhere on the cd. This is a great look back at the classic 1970's Canterbury school of prog, with a much more mature and jazzier feel to it. Great cd. For his debut solo album, recorded in 198586, the erstwhile National Health, Hatfield and the North and Matching Mole guitarist PHIL MILLER teams up with PIP PYLE drums, HUGH HOPPER bass, ELTON DEAN saxes and PETE LEMER keyboardsto perform four tracks more or less live in the studio