Mp3 Paul McCartney & Wings - Band On The Run
|1||Band On The Run||5:09|
|2||Let Me Roll It||4:47|
|4||Nineteen Hundred And Eighty Five||5:26|
|8||Picasso's Last Words (Drink To Me)||5:50|
Composed By – Denny Laine, Paul McCartney
|PAS 10007, 0C 064 o 05503||Paul McCartney And Wings||Band On The Run (LP, Album)||Apple Records, Apple Records||PAS 10007, 0C 064 o 05503||UK||1973|
|IFM 064 103 A, CDP 7 46675 2||Paul McCartney & Wings||Band On The Run (CD, Album, RE)||Capitol Records, MPL||IFM 064 103 A, CDP 7 46675 2||Unknown|
|С 60—08733-4||Пол Маккартни + Ансамбль «Wings»||Пол Маккартни + Ансамбль «Wings» (LP, Album, RP)||Мелодия||С 60—08733-4||USSR||Unknown|
|SO-3415||Paul McCartney & Wings||Band On The Run (LP, Album, Los)||Apple Records||SO-3415||US||1973|
|0777 7 89240 2 9||Paul McCartney & Wings||Band On The Run (CD, Album, RM)||Parlophone, MPL||0777 7 89240 2 9||Australasia||Unknown|
- Composed By – Paul & Linda McCartney (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11)
- Engineer – Geoff Emerick
- Orchestrated By – Tony Visconti
- Percussion – Ginger Baker, Remi Kabaka
- Saxophone – Howie Casey
- Vocals, Bass, Drums, Piano, Percussion, Guitar, Producer – Paul McCartney
- Vocals, Bass, Guitar – Denny Laine
- Vocals, Organ, Percussion, Keyboards – Linda McCartney
- Engineer – Geoff Emerick
- Featuring – Denny Laine, Linda McCartney
- Saxophone [Solos] – Howie Casey
- Vocals – Paul McCartney
[On CD & back cover]
Original ℗ date 1973 MPL Communications Inc. Digital Remasters ℗ 1993 the copyright in this sound recording is owned by MPL Communications Inc., under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
Original artwork © 1973 MPL Communications Inc., revised layout (C) 1993 MPL Communications Inc., under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
[On back cover]
Please note there will be a ten second pause between original and bonus tracks.
Printed in the U.K.
[On the CD]
Made in the UK
Tracks 10, 11 are credited as bonus tracks.
Matrix: the " : 1 : 8 . " section is stamped into the silvered ring in line with the rest of the matrix
Some distinguishing features of this edition:
- CD "Made in the UK"
- Rights Society "BIEM/MCPS"
- CD silver rather than the black "Parlophone label"
- Barcode (Text): 0 77774 60552 6
- Barcode (String): 077774605526
- Matrix / Runout: CDP 746055 2 AR 1 EMI SWINDON
- Barcode (As printed): 0 77778 92402 9
- Barcode (Number): 077778924029
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC0299
- Matrix / Runout: 789240 . 3 : 1 : 8 . EMI SWINDON
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1431
- Other (Distribution code): F: PM 516
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Pressed By – EMI Swindon
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Published By – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Made By – MPL Communications Inc.
- Manufactured By – EMI Music Group Australasia
- Distributed By – EMI Music Group Australasia
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Swindon