Mp3 McFadden & Whitehead - McFadden & Whitehead
|1||Got To Change||6:00|
|3||You're My Someone To Love||4:38|
|4||Do You Want To Dance||7:03|
|5||Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now||7:02|
|6||Just Wanna Love You Baby||3:58|
|7||I've Been Pushed Aside||5:13|
|8||I Got The Love||3:32|
|JZ 35800||McFadden & Whitehead||McFadden & Whitehead (LP, Album)||Philadelphia International Records||JZ 35800||US||1979|
|33178||McFadden & Whitehead||McFadden & Whitehead (LP, Album)||Epic||33178||Costa Rica||1979|
|P-30.007||McFadden & Whitehead||McFadden & Whitehead (LP, Album)||Philadelphia International Records||P-30.007||Venezuela||1979|
|SICP-5736||McFadden & Whitehead||McFadden & Whitehead (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||Philadelphia International Records||SICP-5736||Japan||2018|
|JZ 35800||McFadden & Whitehead||McFadden & Whitehead (LP, Album, Promo)||Philadelphia International Records||JZ 35800||US||1979|
- Arranged By – Jack Faith (tracks: A1, B4), Jerry Cohen (tracks: A2 to B3), Larry Gold (tracks: A2 to B3)
- Art Direction – Ed Lee
- Backing Vocals – Barbara Ingram, Carla Benson, Evette Benton, Gene McFadden & John Whitehead, The Futures
- Backing Vocals [The Futures] – Frank Washington, Harry McGilberry, James King , John King , Kenneth Crew
- Bass – James Williams
- Coordinator [A & R] – Jean Scott
- Design – Phyllis H.B.
- Drums – Keith Benson
- Engineer – Dirk Devlin
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bill Dorman, Bruce Bluestein, Darrell Rogers, Michael Tarsia, Rocky Schnaars
- Guitar – Bobby Eli, Dennis Harris
- Keyboards – Jerry Cohen
- Percussion – Bobby Cupid, David Cruse
- Photography By – Ronald G. Harris
- Producer – Jerry Cohen, John Whitehead, Gene McFadden
- Strings, Horns – Don Renaldo & His Horns & Strings
- Written-By – J. Cohen, J. Whitehead, G. McFadden
Recorded at Sigma Sound Studios, Philadelphia, Pa
Mastered at Frankford Wayne Recording Labs, Philadelphia, Pa.
Distributed by CBS Records/CBS Inc., 51 West 52 Street, New York City
℗ 1979 CBS Inc./© 1979 CBS Inc.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): AL 35800 A 1 v 7 U 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): AL 35800 B 1 I
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Recording Labs
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
McFadden & Whitehead - McFadden & Whitehead. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. McFadden & Whitehead is the debut album of the R&B duo of the same name. The album peaked at 5 on the R&B charts and 23 on the Billboard 200. The lead single Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now topped the R&B charts, was 10 on the disco charts, and peaked at 13 on the Hot 100. The song I've Been Pushed Aside peaked at 73 R&B. All songs were composed by Gene McFadden, John Whitehead and Jerry Cohen. Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now 7:02. I've Been Pushed Aside 5:14. McFadden & Whitehead. Movin' On. Show Me the Money. Album 1979 8 Songs. More by McFadden & Whitehead. I Heard It in a Love Song. Songs in album McFadden & Whitehead - Mcfadden & Whitehead 1979. McFadden & Whitehead - Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now. McFadden & Whitehead - I've Been Pushed Aside. McFadden & Whitehead - Mr. McFadden & Whitehead - Just Wanna Love You Baby. McFadden & Whitehead - Got To Change. McFadden & Whitehead - You're My Someone To Love. McFadden & Whitehead - I Got The Love. McFadden & Whitehead were primarily associated with Gamble and Huff's Philadelphia International soul music record label. They formed together as a group officially under the name McFadden & Whitehead in 1977. The pinnacle of their success came in 1979 with Ain't No Stoppin Us Now, w read more. McFadden & Whitehead were an American songwriting, production, and recording duo of R&B, Disco, and Funk music. They wrote and produced some of the most popular R&B hits of the 1970s such as Backstabbers for the O' Jays among others. The follow-up single was I've Been Pushed Aside. Not nearly as successful as its predecessor, it only managed to peak at 73 after a mere seven weeks on the charts. Nonetheless, it is a soulful composition with much feeling, and it also showcases Gene McFadden on lead enhanced by Whitehead's supporting vocals. However, the unfortunate thing about this album is that any single to follow Ain't No Stopping Us Now would have been subpar to such an outstanding song. McFadden & Whitehead Ain't No Stopping Us Now long Version. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrel - Ain't No Mountain The McFadden & Whitehead albums. Movin On. About Genius Contributor Guidelines Press Advertise Event Space. Mcfadden and whitehead. Gene McFadden, John Whitehead, Jerry Cohen, Elrod McFadden, and Derick Devlin. Every week, WarnerChappell selects a song from the global publishers incredible history, highlighting many of the legendary songs and songwriters that call WarnerChappell home. 17 March . Sylvia Marsh to MCFADDEN AND WHITEHEAD