Mp3 Marshall Crenshaw - Marshall Crenshaw
|2||Rockin' Around In N.Y.C.||3:07|
|3||She Can't Dance|
Composed By – Todd, Crenshaw, Cioffi
|6||I'll Do Anything||3:00|
|7||Not For Me||2:34|
|8||Brand New Lover||2:30|
|9||There She Goes Again||2:37|
|10||The Usual Thing|
Bass [Guest Artistes, Slappin' Bass] – Tony Garnier
Percussion [Guest Artistes, Percussion] – Michael Osborn
|12||Soldier Of Love|
Composed By – B. Cason, T. Moon
|BSK 3673||Marshall Crenshaw||Marshall Crenshaw (LP, Album, Win)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3673||US||1982|
|M5 3673||Marshall Crenshaw||Marshall Crenshaw (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||M5 3673||US||1982|
|MFSL 1-294||Marshall Crenshaw||Marshall Crenshaw (LP, Ltd, Num, RE, RM, 180)||Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab||MFSL 1-294||US||2009|
|WAR 57010||Marshall Crenshaw||Marshall Crenshaw (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WAR 57010||Portugal||1982|
|WB K 57 010, BSK 3673, K 57 010||Marshall Crenshaw||Marshall Crenshaw (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||WB K 57 010, BSK 3673, K 57 010||Europe||1982|
- Art Direction, Design – Spencer Drate
- Bass, Vocals – Chris Donato
- Composed By [All Songs Composed By, Except As Indicated] – Marshall Crenshaw (tracks: A1 to A6, B2, B3, B5, B6)
- Drums, Vocals – Robert Crenshaw
- Engineer – Thom Panunzio
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Jim Ball
- Guitar, Vocals – Marshall Crenshaw
- Management – Richard Sarbin Associates
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Other [Location] – Abby W.
- Painting [Oil Painted By] – Christina de Lancie
- Photography By, Design Concept – Gary Green
- Producer – Marshall Crenshaw, Richard Gottehrer
- Technician [Sound] – Willy Schillinger
Recorded at the Record Plant, N.Y.C., January 1982
Mastered at Sterling Sound, N.Y.C.
© ℗ 1982 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Made in U.S.A.
Printed in U.S.A.
All songs Published by Belwin-Mills Publishing Corp. / MHC Music ASCAP except:
A6: Jiru Music Inc. / Lucky Charm Music Inc. ASCAP
B1: Cioffi-Todd Publishing BMI / MHC Music ASCAP
B4: Lowery Music Co. Inc. BMI
People to whom we say, "Let's have lunch sometime": Alan Betrock, Andy Schwartz (N.Y. Rocker), Karin Berg, Steve Baker & all at WB.
Also, special thanks to our attorney Peter Shukat, our sound technician Willy Schillinger & everyone at the Record Plant.
Manufactured by RCA Music Service Under License
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout): [stamped]ᴧ1 [etched]0-SMl-1 [stamped]R144178A 1 [etched] N
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout): [stamped]R144178B 1 [etched]SPO-1SMl W
- Rights Society: ASCAP, BMI
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Belwin-Mills Publishing Corp.
- Published By – MHC Music
- Published By – Jiru Music, Inc.
- Published By – Lucky Charm Music Inc.
- Published By – Cioffi-Todd Publishing
- Published By – Lowery Music Co. Inc.
Marshall Crenshaw is the debut studio album by American musician Marshall Crenshaw. It was released on April 28, 1982 by Warner Bros. Crenshaw, a performer in the musical Beatlemania, had begun to write songs for the album while staying in New York. The album was recorded with his backing band and producer Richard Gottehrer in a style Crenshaw felt was sterile. Marshall Crenshaw - Marshall Crenshaw. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Marshall Crenshaw takes a spin through his four-decade and counting career as one of pop musics most versatile guitarists. Just dont call him underrated. Sign up for tour and album announcements, special offers, news & updates from Marshall. Marshall Crenshaw. Your Rating. Listen to music from Marshall Crenshaw like Someday, Someway - Remastered, You're My Favorite Waste of Time - Remastered Version & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Marshall of Science - Marshall Crenshaw. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. It features his breakthrough hit, Someday, Someway, which reached No. 36 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the summer of 1982, as well as No. 31 on the Cash Box singles chart. The album spent over six months on the Billboard chart, peaking at No. 50, and eventually sold close to 400,000 copies in the United States. Rolling Stone included the album in their list of The 100 Best Albums of the Eighties, coming in at No. Track listing. All songs written by Marshall Crenshaw, except w. Marshall Crenshaw : Marshall Crenshaw,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Type Album. Дата релиза 1982. Лейблы Warner Music Group Rhino Records Mobile Fidelity Koch. Музыкальный стильRock. Владельцы этого альбома1. There She Goes Again. Marshall Crenshaw: American musician, singer, songwriter, and guitarist best known for hit songs such as Someday, Someway, a US Top 40 hit in 1982, and Whenever You're on My Mind. His music has roots in classic soul music and Buddy Holly-the latter to whom Crenshaw was often compared in the early days of his career, and whom he portrayed in the 1987 film La Bamba. Someday, Someway, Stranger and Stranger, Communication и другие песни