Mp3 Kelvin Henderson - Slow Movin' Outlaw
- Performer: Kelvin Henderson
- Album: Slow Movin' Outlaw
- Label: Chevron
- Catalog #: CHVL 036
- MP3: 2553 mb | FLAC: 2388 mb
- Released: 1979
- Country: UK
- Style: Country, Folk
- Rating: 4.1/5
- Votes: 103
- Category: Folk & Country
|1||We Had It All|
|2||Jeannie's Afraid Of The Dark|
Featuring – Jeannie Denver
|3||Games People Play|
|4||A Restless Wind|
|5||Why You Been Gone So Long|
|6||In The Shelter Of Your Eyes|
|8||Song Of Hickory Hollers Tramp|
|9||Joe, Don't Let Your Music Kill You|
|10||Help Me Make It Through The Night|
|12||Slow Movin' Outlaw|
|WMD 250||Kelvin Henderson|| Slow Movin' Outlaw (LP, Album)||Windmill ||WMD 250||UK||1975|
|CHV 036||Kelvin Henderson|| Slow Movin' Outlaw (Cass, Album)||Chevron ||CHV 036||UK||1977|
- Bass, Harmony Vocals – Dave Gould
- Drums, Harmony Vocals – Alan Homes
- Harmony Vocals – Jeannie Denver
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Kelvin Henderson
- Liner Notes – Bryan Chalker
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Pete Wilsher
- Piano, Organ – Al Saxon
- Producer – Gordon Smith
- Rhythm Guitar, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Stewart Barnes
- Sleeve Notes – Bryan Chalker
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side A): CHVL. 036.A 1.
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side B): CHVL. 036.B 1.
- Rights Society: M.C.P.S.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chevron Records
- Copyright (c) – Chevron Records
- Distributed By – Multiple Sound Distributors Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Published By – Acuff Rose Music
- Published By – Return Music Corp.
- Published By – Keith Prowse Music Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music
- Published By – Lowery Music
- Published By – Burlington Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Ivan Mogull Music Ltd.
- Published By – Danor Music, Inc.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – ATV Music Ltd.
Listen free to Kelvin Henderson Slow Movin' Outlaw Why You Been Gone So Long, A Restless Wind and more. 12 tracks . Listen to all tracks of Slow Movin' Outlaw for - LP - original used - VGVG - CHEVRON - CHVL 036 - ENGLAND - 1979 -. Kelvin Henderson. Perfil: British country musician from Bristol, England. Born 1948. Dies in 2010 aged 62. Born and raised in Bristol, Kelvin Henderson, during his promotion time, brought Guy Clark and Towns Van Zandt to Bristol. From the early 70s Kelvin always had a band that was made up of cutting edge musicians. When most acts were aspiring to change the Bedford to a Transit he had a Plaxton 28 seater tour bus. Slow Movin' Outlaw Album. 3 versiones. Windmill 3. His slow Movin Outlaw, for a supermarket label, Windmill, sold an estimated 100, 000 copies. Although Henderson is versatile, he is at his best with deep-voiced story songs such as Pamela Brown, Saginaw, Michigan and Hello In There. His singing voice, which is far removed from his Bristol speech, combines Derroll Adams bottom range with Waylon Jennings cutting edge. Ironically, he recorded both He Went To Paris and Clyde before Jennings. His television showcase for UK country, Country Comes West, was hampered by a limited budget and his syndicated radio show, My Style Of Country,. Waylon Jennings - Slow Movin' Outlaw. George Jones - Size Seven Round With Lacy J Dalton. Willie Nelson - I'm Movin' On With Hank Snow. Willie Nelson - I'm Movin' On. George Jones - Jambalaya On The Bayou With Lacy J. Willie Nelson - Just Breathe With Lukas Nelson. Slow Movin Outlaw Waylon. This sweet boy was born to a mare sired by Zips Chocolate Chip in 2017. He is sired by AQHA. Is Slow Movin' Outlaw the best song by Willie Nelson brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Listen to Slow Movin' Outlaw on YouTube. Loading content from YouTube. Not enough data Average Rating n n m av m n m AV where: av trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received. AV the site mean average rating. Slow Movin' Outlaw. This song is by Willie Nelson, features Lacy J. Dalton and appears on the album Half Nelson 1985 and on the album Revolutions of Journey 19751993 1995. All your stations are being torn down a high flying trains no longer roarThe floors're all sagging with boards at a suffering from not being used anymoreThings're all changing the world's rearranging a time that will soon be no moreWhere has a slow movin' once quickdraw outlaw got to goThe whiskey that once settled
Related to Kelvin Henderson - Slow Movin' Outlaw: