Mp3 Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F
Producer – Harold Faltermeyer, Keith Forsey
|2||Axel F (Extended Version)|
Engineer – Taari MoteProducer – Harold FaltermeyerRemix – Louil Silas Jr.
- Written-By – H. Faltermeyer
Music from the motion picture soundtrack "Beverly Hills Cop".
Original sound recording made by MCA Records, Inc.
℗ 1984 MCA Records, Inc.
Made in Germany by WEA Musik GmbH, a Warner Communications Company
72-74 Brewer St., London W1R 3PH
© 1984 MCA Records, Inc. ℗ 1984 MCA Records, Inc.
Manufactured in Germany by Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf · Pressé en Allemagne par Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf a Warner Communications Company
The name of Louil Silas Jr. is misspelled as "Louil Silar Jr." on label of A-side.
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 1056
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 1): R/S Alsdorf 259140-0 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 1): R/S Alsdorf 259140-0 BXD
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 2): R/S Alsdorf 259140-0 A 37
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 2): R/S Alsdorf 259140-0 B D 45
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 3): R/S Alsdorf 259140-0 A 96
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 3): R/S Alsdorf 259140-0 BXX D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 4): R/S Alsdorf 259140-0 A 6
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 4): R/S Alsdorf 259140-0 B D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 5): R/S Alsdorf 259140-0 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 5): R/S Alsdorf 259140-0 BXX 8 D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 6): R/S Alsdorf 259140-0 Ax .
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 6): R/S Alsdorf 259140-0 BX S N̶ ̶S̶
- Other (Price code): Ⓓ
- Other (Distribution code, France): WE 221
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Famous Chappell
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Pressed By – Record Service GmbH
Axel F - Harold Faltermeyer. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Axel F From Beverly Hills Cop Soundtrack. Исполнитель: Harold Faltermeyer. the german producer Harold Faltermeyer composed & produced this instrumental tune for the cinema buster. The Track is called Axel F as the name of the main actor in the above mentioned motion picture is Axel Foley. Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F Album Version. On this page you can download song Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F Album Version in mp3 and listen online. Electronic Funk Score. Harold Faltermeyer. Beverly Hills Cop - OST, Полицейский Из Беверли-Хиллз - Саундтрек. Watch the video for Axel F from Harold Faltermeyer's Harold F for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Axel F is the electronic instrumental theme from the 1984 film Beverly Hills Cop performed by Harold Faltermeyer. The title comes from the main character's name, Axel Foley played by Eddie Murphy, in the film. It topped musical charts in 1985 and remains a popular remix track. Mixes of Axel F topped European pop charts in 2003, and again in 2005 as the Crazy Frog song. In addition to the Beverly Hills Cop soundtrack, the song also appears on Faltermeyer's 1988 album Harold F. as a bonus track. Tᴏᴍ Jᴀᴍᴇꜱ Sᴄᴏᴛᴛ, Sᴋɪʀᴇ. Andrew Chalk & Tom James Scott - Wild Flowers Album Preview. 1,479 plays1,479. Hans Hugo Harold Faltermeier born 5 October 1952, known professionally as Harold Faltermeyer, is a German musician, composer and record producer. Faltermeyer is best known for composing the Axel F theme for the feature film Beverly Hills Cop, an influential synth-pop hit in the 1980s. He also composed the Top Gun Anthem for the feature film Top Gun and the music for the Chevy Chase Fletch feature films, Fletch and Fletch Lives. The Beverly Hills Cop and Top Gun projects earned him two Grammy. Axel F. Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3. 0 Austria. background audio for exeter. 1 - Axel F. AxelF 754. plus-circle Add Review. by Harold Faltermeyer. Album: Beverly Hills Cop Soundtrack 1984. Charted: 2 3. Get the Sheet Music License This Song . The German keyboard wizard and composer Harold Faltermeyer was also the musical director on Beverly Hills Cop and did the score for the film. The soundtrack went to 1 in the US and won a Grammy for Best Album Of Original Score Written For A Motion Picture Or A Television Special. This is mentioned early on in Stephen King's 2006 novel Cell, which is about a mysterious signal that turns cellphone users into homicidal maniacs. The first ringtone mentioned is Axel F, which was also a favorite song of the protagonist's young son. Harold Faltermeyer performs in the music video Axel F from the original motion picture soundtrack for the film Beverly Hills Cop 1984 recorded for MCA Records. Harold Faltermeyer is dressed in an overcoat, hat, and sunglasses. He sneaks into a computer room and watches as he plays the synthesizer and clips from the film play. Complétez votre collection Harold Faltermeyer. Axel F is the most iconic element of the Beverly Hills Cop series, without a doubt, but my favorite track from Harold Faltermeyer's is actually on Side B of this long extinct single. Shootout the track featured when Axel, Billy, and Taggart break into Victor Maitland's estate is far more funkier and upbeat tune