Mp3 Gnidrolog - Gnosis
|1||Fall To Ground||4:52|
|3||Woolunga (“Safe Haven”)||4:22|
|5||Going To France||4:42|
|7||The City Sleeps||4:42|
|9||Reach For Tomorrow||5:14|
|11||Kings Of Rock||6:50|
|13||Bells Of Prozac||6:27|
|14||Two Helens (A Portrait)||3:20|
|GNCD 004 R||Gnidrolog||Gnosis (CD, Album)||Snails Records||GNCD 004 R||UK||1999|
- Backing Vocals – Chris Lloyds
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Rick Kemp
- Didgeridoo – Ash Dargan (tracks: 6), David Hudson (tracks: 4)
- Drums, Percussion, Flute – Nigel Pegrum
- Electric Guitar, Guitar [Classical Guitars], Backing Vocals, Producer [Post-Production] – Stewart Goldring
- Engineer – Joe Suarez (tracks: 9)
- Engineer [Chris Copping's Hammond B3 Organ] – Tim Dudfield
- Lyrics By – Colin Goldring (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 11, 12)
- Music By – Colin Goldring (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12), Stewart Goldring (tracks: 3, 4, 7, 9, 13, 14)
- Organ [Hammond B3 Organ] – Chris Copping (tracks: 8,11)
- Organ [Hammond Organ], Sampler [Bowed Glass Samples], Kalimba, Keyboards, Harpsichord, Keyboards [Keyboard Sitar] – Nessa Glen
- Producer – Nessa Glen (tracks: 9)
- Producer [Post-Production], Mastered By – David J. Burrows
- Producer, Engineer – Nigel Pegrum (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 14)
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Recorder, Harmonica, Backing Vocals – Colin Goldring
Total playing time: 74'16"
All titles published by Kempyre Music except Two Helens published by Sarastro Music.
Engineered and produced in Cairns, Australia, except Gnosis which was engineered in London.
All tracks recorded at Select Sound Studios, Cairns, Australia, except Repent Harlequin, Gnosis and Two Helens which were recorded at Music City Studios, London UK.
Nessa Glen recorded her tracks into the digital masters at Music City, London, with Joe Suarez engineering. She appears courtesy of Sarastro Music.
Chris Copping's Hammond B3 Organ was recorded in Woodstock Studios, Melbourne.
Unofficial release packaged in jewel case with clear tray, 4-pages booklet.
No SID codes on the matrix.
- Barcode (Printed): 5 016700 910223 >
- Barcode (Compact Text): 5016700910223
- Matrix / Runout: V222838.191.000.000.0
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Recorded At – Select Sound Digital Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Music City Studios, UK
- Recorded At – Woodstock Studios
- Mastered At – Disques Rue Bis
Gnosis is the fourth album by the British progressive rock band, Gnidrolog. The album's title, Gnosis, means divine or spiritual knowledge and understanding. It is their third studio album and the first to be recorded in 27 years. The album was mostly recorded at Select Sound Studios, Cairns, Australia, where it was engineered and produced by Nigel Pegrum. Repent Harlequin, Two Helens and the title track were all recorded at Music City Studios, London, engineered by Joe Suarez and produced by. Songs in album Gnidrolog - Gnosis 2000. Gnidrolog - Reach For Tomorrow. Gnidrolog - Reverend Katz. Gnidrolog - Fall To Ground. Gnidrolog - Woolunga. Gnidrolog - Wonder, Wonder. Gnidrolog - Deventer. Gnidrolog - Bells Of Prozac. Gnidrolog - Kings Of Rock. Gnidrolog - Gnosis. Gnidrolog - Crazy, Crazy. Gnosis Gnidrolog album. 1999 studio album by Gnidrolog. Studio album by. Gnosis is the fourth album of the British progressive rock band, Gnidrolog. Repent Harlequin, Two Helens and the title track were all recorded at Music City Studios, London, engineered by Joe Suarez and produced by Nessa Glen, in courtesy of Sarastro Music. Album 2000 14 Songs. Reach For Tomorrow 5:14 2. Reverend Katz 6:02 3. Fall To Ground 4:53 4. Woolunga Safe Haven 4:22 5. Deventer 4:53 6. Bells Of Prozac 6:27 7. Wonder Wonder 4:42 8. Kings Of Rock 6:50 9. Gnosis 6:47 10. Crazy, Crazy 4:31 11. Going To France 4:42 12. Band Name Gnidrolog. Album Name Gnosis. Type Album. Released date 01 August 2000. Labels Snails Records. Music StyleProgressive Rock. Members owning this album2. Reach for Tomorrow. Bells of Prozac. Kings of Rock. Crazy, Crazy. Going to France. The album was mostly published. Reach for Tomorrow, 05:14. Reverend Katz, 06:02. Listen free to Gnidrolog Gnosis Reach For Tomorrow, Reverend Katz and more. 13 tracks 69:37