Mp3 Bruce Springsteen - Greetings From Asbury Park, N.J.
|1||Spirit In The Night|
Bass, Piano – Bruce SpringsteenPiano – Harold Wheeler
|3||Mary Queen Of Arkansas||5:20|
|4||It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City||3:13|
|5||Lost In The Flood||5:14|
|7||Blinded By The Light|
Bass – Bruce SpringsteenPiano – Harold Wheeler
Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Richard Davis
|9||Does This Bus Stop At 82nd Street?||2:05|
|KC 31903||Bruce Springsteen||Greetings From Asbury Park, N.J. (LP, Album)||Columbia||KC 31903||US||1973|
|SOPO 124||Bruce Springsteen||Greetings From Asbury Park, N.J. (LP, Album, Promo, RE)||CBS/Sony||SOPO 124||Japan||1976|
|S 32210||Bruce Springsteen||Greetings From Asbury Park N.J. (LP, Album, RE)||CBS||S 32210||Spain||1982|
|PC 31903||Bruce Springsteen||Greetings From Asbury Park, N.J. (LP, Album, Pit)||Columbia||PC 31903||US||1973|
|CK 31903||Bruce Springsteen||Greetings From Asbury Park, N.J. (CD, Album, RE)||Columbia||CK 31903||US||Unknown|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Congas, Harmonica, Backing Vocals, Handclaps – Bruce Springsteen
- Bass – Garry Tallent
- Design [Cover] – John Berg
- Drums, Backing Vocals, Handclaps – Vincent "Loper" Lopez
- Engineer – Louis Lehav
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Fred Lombardi
- Photography By [Front Cover Courtesy] – Tichnor Bros., Inc.
- Piano, Organ – David Sancious
- Producer – Jim Cretecos, Mike Appel
- Remix – Jack Ashkinazy
- Saxophone, Backing Vocals, Handclaps – Clarence Clemmons
- Written-By, Arranged By – B. Springsteen
Terre Haute pressing released with postcard gatefold cover
Recorded at: 914 Sound Studios, Blauvelt, New York
Remixed at: Columbia Sound Studios
℗ 1973 CBS, Inc.
© 1972 Laurel Canyon Music Ltd.
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 1): AL 31903
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 2): BL 31903
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Stamped 1T Etched): º P AL-31903-2C 1T
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Stamped 1T Etched): º P BL-31903-3C 1T
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Stamped 1T Etched): º P AL-31903-3G 1T
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Stamped 1T Etched): º P BL-31903-2H 1T
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Laurel Canyon Music Ltd.
- Produced For – Laurel Canyon Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – 914 Sound Studios
- Remixed At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Made By – Shorewood Packaging
Greetings from Asbury Park, N. is the debut studio album by Bruce Springsteen. It was produced by Mike Appel and Jim Cretecos from June through October 1972 at the budget-priced 914 Sound Studios. first charted in the United Kingdom on June 15, 1985, in the wake of Springsteen's Born in the . tour arriving in Britain it remained in the top 100 for ten. The first studio album from Bruce Springsteen. Although it featured musicians Bruce regularly played with and who would later become members of the E Street Band Clarence Clemons, David Sancious and Garry Tallent, this was considered a solo outing. Blinded By The Light would later become a 1 hit for Manfred Manns Earth Band. Released . Bruce Springsteen. с англ. Приветствия из Эсбери Парк, Нью-Джерси - дебютный студийный альбом американского рок-исполнителя Брюса Спрингстина, выпущенный в январе 1973 года. Позиции в чартах: 60-е место - чарт Pop Albums 1975 192-е место - чарт Billboard 200 1985. В первый год продаж пластинка разошлась тиражом всего лишь в 25000, но получила хорошие отзывы критиков. Bruce Springsteen - Does This Bus Stop At 82nd Street 960. Bruce Springsteen - Lost In The Flood. Узнавайте о релизах, читайте рецензии, изучайте композиция дорожка трек-листы, рекомендации и прочую информацию о Bruce Springsteen - Greetings From Asbury Park, N. Формируйте собственную. Indeed, Greetings from Asbury Park, N. was packed to the gills with wild rhymes, humorous asides, vivid characters and breathless stream-of-consciousness imagery, most of it drawn directly from Springsteens personal experiences. Most of the songs were twisted autobiographies, he wrote in his 2016 memoir, Born to Run. Greetings From Asbury Park, N. Released January 5, 1973. Blinded by the Light Lyrics. Bruces debut album, released in 1973. At the time, Bruce had been playing in a lot of different bands across the New Jersey strip. Dreaming of making it big, he finally put together his own backing band The E Street Band and released this. Ищете треки из альбома Greetings from Asbury Park, N. исполнителя Bruce Springsteen Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Bruce Springsteen's debut album found him squarely in the tradition of Bob Dylan: folk-based tunes arranged for an electric band featuring piano and organ plus, in Springsteen's case, 1950s-style rock & roll tenor saxophone breaks, topped by acoustic guitar and a husky voice singing lyrics full of elaborate, even exaggerated imagery. But where Dylan had taken a world-weary, cynical tone, Springsteen was exuberant. His street scenes could be haunted and tragic, as they were in Lost in the Flood, but they were still imbued with romanticism and a youthful energy. Rock 1973. What his debut lacks in precision is made up for in sheer nerve and enthusiasm. Revisiting Bruce Springsteens Debut, Greetings From Asbury Park, N. Dave Lifton. Springsteen was too talented to be kept down for long. After his second album, The Wild, the Innocent and the E Street Shuffle sold even less than his debut, Springsteen hit the big time with Born to Run , and he stayed on top for decades to come. On Nov. 22, 2009, Springsteen closed his Working on a Dream tour by playing Greetings From Asbury Park, N. in its entirety. This was the miracle, he told the crowd. This was the record that took us from way below zero to